chilled // 109


last week it was actually cold. like cold enough to wear a beanie and not have my bangs plastered to my forehead by 10am. it was delightful. now, present time, we are back in the eighties and my car seat warmers have returned back to their cool setting. such is life. 

beanie // urban outfitters

necklace // jerica mcdonough

sweater // target

tank // free people

denim // urban outfitters

boots // sam edelman





  let's talk about this ahhhhmazing necklace jerica from jerica mcdonough designed for me. i am obsessed with it and have been wearing it since it arrived. make sure you check out her easy shop here for all sorts of handmade dreamcatchers and necklaces. so perfect to wear all year round. you can also follow her on instagram here.



3 comments:

  1. such a cute look, Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit Rhiannon. Love the layering here.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove the tank peeking through the sweater!

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha thinkin!

follow me on instagram @rhiannon_lorenzo

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author